THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
INTERNET OF THINGS
(ICIoT-2022), 5 - 7 April, 2022
Topics of Interest
IoT Solution Reference Architecture and Instances
IoT Standard Application Scenarios
Parallel computing for Industrial IoT
Parallel processing system of IoT devices
Cloud Computing (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS) for IoT
Big Data for IoT
Open Platforms for IoT
Wearable Device for IoT
Artificial Intelligence for IoT
Security,Privacy and Trust in IoT
IoT based Smart City Solution & Smart Home
IoT in Transportation & Automobile & Intelligent Manufacturing
IoT-based Smart Education System
IoT-based Enterprise & Business Process Management
IoT in Process Instrumentation and Automation
IoT in Power Generation and Renewable Energy
IoT in Design and Consumer Electronic
Parallel processing of IoT in Health care Application
Parallel processing of IoT in Agriculture Application
IoT in Green Computing
IoT in UAV Application
Publication: All ICIoT 2022 presented papers will be included in the proceedings to be submitted for the communications in the computer and Information Science series of Springer. (Conditionally Approved) https://www.springer.com/series/7899
Indexing : The books of this series will be submitted to be indexed by SCOPUS, DBLP, EI Compendex Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST), Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series, SCImago, zbMATH
1 Download the Springer Paper Format Microsoft https://resource-cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/19238706/data/v1
2 Download the Springer Paper Format Latex https://resource-cms.springernature.com/springer-cms/rest/v1/content/19238648/data/v2
3 . Submit the paper at Springer Equinocs Portal (Will be uploaded very soon).
PAPER FORMAT GUIDELINES
• The manuscript should be prepared in Springer CCIS, written in English format using Springer paper format
• Number of pages in an article should not exceed 15 in any case. Desired page size is 12 – 15.
• All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
• The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as the text of the article.
• The paper must have less than 10% Plagiarism
• Any article, not in format, will be subjected to rejection without any judgment on its quality.
Selected papers will be published in any one of the following SCI journals:
1. CMES-Computer Modeling in Engineering & Sciences - ISSN No. 15261492, 15261506
2. Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing - ISSN No. 1079-8587(Print), 2326005X(online)
3. Computer Systems Science and Engineering - ISSN No. 0267-6192